In the past, RFID implementations were frequently required mostly to meet customer mandates. Today, with significant technological improvements, more readily available hardware and software options, cost reductions and a common body of knowledge regarding best practices RFID technology has moved to the forefront in driving significant operational efficiencies and defining the future of supply chain and asset management.
As government agencies and industries seek more streamlined and secure operations and competitive advantages they are integrating RFID much earlier into their operations. Innovative companies are expanding the use of RFID in their supply chain, logistics and asset tracking operations. As a result, they are achieving demonstrable improvements in supply chain visibility, forecast accuracy, reduced out-of-stock situations and reduced counterfeiting along with a host of other benefits.
RFID4U specializes in helping companies and government agencies realize these benefits. RFID technology has been accepted and adopted by industries world-wide and RFID4U is one of the few companies that can provide a complete solution from assessment to implementation and support.
After our assessment team conducts a site survey of your facilities, our implementation and deployment team takes over. We will document and provide comprehensive solutions for your specific facility on such topics as:
- Building and developing the use case
- Vendor neutral hardware and software recommendations specific for your facility
- Optimizing tag placement and orientation
- Configuring the readers specific to your applications
- Reducing or eliminating RF interference for your RFID system or other wireless apps within your facility by use of a photoelectric eye or motion detectors
- Documenting any system alterations so that all your systems play well together – the do’s and don’ts
- Understanding and documenting multipath and reflection issues
- Choosing the antenna best suited for your application
- Recommendations and configuration settings for RF adjustable power levels
- Choosing and documenting read points
Organizations encounter similar issues when working on a RFID initiative. RFID4U has extensive industry experience and has had to overcome these issues on all of the RFID implementations our clients have asked us to perform. Within the RFID world – experience counts !
Contact Us for a no obligation discussion on how a RFID Solution may be able to benefit your organization.